2.6.13

Row 80 Sunday Check-In (Check-In #4)

 

  I had several goals last week, some of which I forgot about... find last week's post here. I'm not going to address the ones I already completed as of last week, but the ones I hadn't completed are below.


Last week's goals: 

WIP #1=POS
b) Edit an average of 1000 words a day on this WIP

WIP #2=StM
c) Storyboard StM and get the main points of this novel figured out for draft two

Journal
d) Write 750 words a day in my freewriting journal (ongoing goal)


Additional Goals for week of 25 May 2013-01 June 2013:


1. Finish storyboarding StM this week and examine what needs to be done in my revisions.
2. Brainstorm for a short story I've been digging my heels in about writing. 
3. Work from home at least one day this week.
4. Turn off the TV from 7-5 at least one day this week.

Status:

b) 7/7 days completed
c) began, about 1/3 way through
d) 7/7 days completed (6241/5250 words)

1. forgot about, will roll over into next week

2. started today, must continue next week
3. Work from home at least one day this week. (done, although not very successfully)
4. Turn off the TV from 7-5 at least one day this week. (2/1 times)


This week's goals:
1/c. Must finish outlining/story-boarding StM. 
2. Brainstorm for this short story idea I have.
3. Write a rough draft of this short story in my head, even if it's horrible
4. Turn off the TV at least two days this week from 7-5

b. Continue editing a minimum of 1000 words a day on POS.
d. Continue 750 words a day

Whew! That feels ambitious. I'd better get started...


~I.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment