3.11.12

NaNoWriMo Day #3

Photo source
Well, I have to confess that I haven't gotten much on my NaNo novel accomplished today. 

I had a book club to co-lead this morning, which meant I was reading that book late into last night, as I'd not started reading it as of Thursday, and was only a chapter in by Friday morning. So I read almost an entire book yesterday--and caught up on my NaNo word count. 

Yesterday was super productive. It's only right that today should be super unproductive, right? We can't produce every single day of our lives...we need rest! Well, that's how I'm validating today's slacking off, at least.

So after book club, I took a bit of time to edit a different WIP, and although that was valuable time spent, I am well aware that it is NaNo Month, and I failed to write anything on it today.

Yet. There's always time--and today, since tomorrow is Daylight Savings Day, I get an extra hour to write.

Sounds like a plan to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment